inventhelp innovation – https://gamblingsite01.tumblr.com/post/183918574121/you-need-to-patent-your-ideas-for-inventions. Many Inventors trying to give their product inventions ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some for the reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of services not seeking add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable maybe can.